Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
How about you guys get the sand out of your snatches, and put your money where your mouths are? Seems to be a lot of trash talking going back and forth. If I were any closer, I'd make it to the track and hand both of you your asses. Since I'm not, I have to wait until Spring Zing, and do it in front of a couple dozen CEG'ers.

Mark

I'm sure I never said I'd beat a NOS-powered CSVT, thats for sure, but isn't your car the one that dyno'd 180 hp or so w/o the NOS and 3.0L Either way, it would be fun none the less because racing is fun and anything can happen, well, if the planets line up, Steeda has something positive to say about another CEG-er ride which is 100% awesome and the Lions make it to the Superbowl

Pete, April 1st is fine for Ubly because I'm not driving to "Lapeer-billy" and Ubly is closer for me and Rawburt, but if any of you wanna come along and "run it", lets go Also, just because Ubly opens on April 1st, there isn't going to any "fools" other than the doubters

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00