Print Thread
Page 35 of 45 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 44 45
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

Your car isn't as fast as you like to believe... Ill run ya for pinks.

I HAVE NEVER SAID THE CAR IS FAST You find me the quote for that one and...yeah, thats right, there is NO quote for that because I didn't say it. ALL I EVER SAID IS THAT I'LL BEAT A CSVT W/ EXHAUST AND CAI, THATS ALL Looking at what stock CSVT's run (15.4-15.7 @87-88mph) thats NOT fast and if you think it is, YOUR in the fantasy world Steeda. Just bring your car, your mouth and entry fee for Ubly in the spring and if Rawburt wants to run, fine, the more the merrier! To me, fast for a street car is anything in the 13's, not some mid to high 15 second car, please Looking at the times and trap speeds of the CSVT's here, I'm not too worried

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
How about you guys get the sand out of your snatches, and put your money where your mouths are? Seems to be a lot of trash talking going back and forth. If I were any closer, I'd make it to the track and hand both of you your asses. Since I'm not, I have to wait until Spring Zing, and do it in front of a couple dozen CEG'ers.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey, Im not putting any money any where. I said I'd race roger just because he called me out on it. Besides I think it would be fun and challenging.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Quote:

I HAVE NEVER SAID THE CAR IS FAST You find me the quote for that one and...yeah, thats right, there is NO quote for that because I didn't say it. ALL I EVER SAID IS THAT I'LL BEAT A CSVT W/ EXHAUST AND CAI, THATS ALL Looking at what stock CSVT's run (15.4-15.7 @87-88mph) thats NOT fast and if you think it is, YOUR in the fantasy world Steeda. Just bring your car, your mouth and entry fee for Ubly in the spring and if Rawburt wants to run, fine, the more the merrier! To me, fast for a street car is anything in the 13's, not some mid to high 15 second car, please Looking at the times and trap speeds of the CSVT's here, I'm not too worried

Roger...20$ I'll beat you at the track.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Quote:

Roger...20$ I'll beat you at the track.

....i want winner for twenty

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I'd love to get in on the action if money is involved.. but TX is a LONG ways from there..

just mail me some money and we'll call it a day..

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Milan opens on April 1st.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Just bring your car, your mouth and entry fee for Ubly

How about stop being crazy OCD and try a new Track because as stated before UGLY is to far to go to drag race when thre are tracks like 15ft away.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Just bring your car, your mouth and entry fee for Ubly

How about stop being crazy OCD and try a new Track because as stated before UGLY is to far to go to drag race when thre are tracks like 15ft away.

Milan or Lapeer.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I'd be up for going to Milan or Lapeer whenever they open. And I'll be more than happy to put anyone in their place.

FYI I was at Lapeer a week or two before they closed and the track was in worse condition than I had ever seen it. Honestly, there were 3 people working that day. 1 in the tower, 1 in the time slip booth and 1 standing at the line directing traffic. There was litterally no prep done to the track AT ALL. There was a bit of dirt and a few loose stones just behind the starting line. They wouldn't allow the FWD vehicles to back into the water box and for a few hours wouldn't spray water elsewhere to use either. They ended up spraying a bit of water off to the side for FWD, but it really wasn't enough IMO. Lapeer = everyone loses

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
Page 35 of 45 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard