Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
I know I get "pissy" sometimes, but I don't like my car getting pulled into things like this (my old one). My car "may" have added some power with a tune and intake cleaning (ringing the old bit siren), but I was very skeptical on those things, just like headers were supposed to add hp and that was proven to be a waste of money (sorry to those who didn't get that memo ) Either way, the car is long gone, I stepped into the Crossfire because I "Jedi-mindtricked" myself out of the EVO because noone had any maintaince records and now I'll wait it out for the next 2 years enjoying the Crossfire. For the record, I had the CSVT up to 130 about 4-5 times, between 110-120 many times, but yes, have only dumped the clutch 3 times in it and FWIW, I've dumped the clutch more than that in less than one year in the Crossfire I'd also like to mention the time we left Belle Isle on our way to Mexican Village, remember that one Derek

I was kidding,i have met most in our Michigan area.

You don't have to explain your self to anyone. You don't even have to come across as anybody to prove them wrong.

I think ur a stand up guy. Based off of your opinions of the lions.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.