Originally posted by WRX Barge:
Roger,

That dyno at SZ04 was a joke. The numbers it wa putting out were totally out of wack. It might have been accurate for higher outputs or something but the numbers it was putting out for contours were dynojet like numbers... w/o adding 10-15%. Too bad my car wasn't around to make like 220 with the 15% :-P.

Your car may not have been slow but it was not as fast as it could have been with a tune and an intake cleaning. Heck my car picked up 14 hp w/ just a tune.... and I think I could have easily hit 200 hp with headers and an exhaust seeing as how I had all my cats and the stock exhaust w/ the resonator.

So anyway... everyone needs to stop quoting sz04 dyno numbers because in my mind they are totally meaningless...

now go put some stripes on your crossfire so i'll be able to pick it out from 15 car lengths back.

15 car lengths back....all of a sudden we have the fastest car ever.....and it is a Pooparu!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ