Print Thread
Page 31 of 45 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 44 45
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

better get more than a cool vortex generator ohh maybe get some 8" stripes they add power

You know what, whether your kidding or not, I've been sick and tired of the ripping on the stripes on my old ride, period Back when I was a member of the SVT/SHO Society I was asked by Steve Chang "are you going to do anything to backup the stripes?" I heard this time and time again, but when I showed up to meets from the other side of the state every month, not one compliment on this mod or that mod but rather, some "comment" about the stripes and "backing them up". As time went on I added a couple mods that were supposed to be the sh$t, like the "mystery mod" and true duals. I then pulled a whopping 159 hp and I'm sure everyone laughed about that Then one year later, w/ no other mods, I pulled 168 hp but then I heard "the way you drive like an old man the UIM/LIM are probably choked to death!". Fast forward to SZ04' where everyone is there and I dyno again, w/ only the BAT pipe and 9" K&N added, along with more miles, and I pull 171 hp, but this was a Mustang dyno, not the DynoJet like we previously used. The guy told everyone there to add 10-15% if your used to using a DynoJet so we did and going on the low side the car put down 188 hp and IIRC Steves ride put down a corrected 191 hp, so his CSVT with a chip and cleaning of the UIM/LIM and other "mods" put out 3 more hp. BTW, I'm not purposely calling out Steve, but I just remember him saying the "back up the stripes" comments, no big deal Steve as I have no beef with you.

Now as far you Steeda for coming in here with your "8" stripes" comments, why do that? I believe we got into a pissing match here a couple monthes ago and I couldn't understand why you would say these things, so I have to respond. From front to back, side to side, top to bottom, I had one the nicest cars anywhere, arrogant, well not IMO because my car backed it up. I just don't understand why someone who's rides haven't even been close to show worthy would rip on someone car who looked like it always came right off the showroom floor. I had things to go along with the stripes, don't anyone be so stupid about that give me a break but just because I didn't let someone clean my manifolds or have an unproven chip in my car didn't mean the car was slow! Theres just certain cars here that always got a free ride where others were overlooked, thats why I brought up the dyno pull at SZ04' comparing my car to Steves ride. I got ripped for the bad pulls back in the day, but when I dynos very closely to a "untouchable CEG-er" it goes unnoticed, pathetic I'm also sorry I didn't blow up a diff or two or three to show everyone I don't drive like an old man, those comments are SO stupid and untrue and I'm also very sick and tired of those. For one thing, what does dumping your clutch in a car thats not built for that do, seriously Secondly, I used to drive for a living and needed to keep my record clean, but even with that, I usually drove the CSVT 80 mph on the freeway, believe it or not Thats really the problem here in the CEG, no respect to those who earn it and if you don't have something nice, rip on and/or jump on the bandwagon for the "joke", whether its true or not, stupid

In closing, Pete, I never said I was going to hit anything on my first try but do you really think I'm going to run into the 16's, all kidding aside (if thats even possible here ) Since its not going to look like a trip down to the city airport how about Ubly as soon as it opens and we'll settle this once and for all

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
WOW its a joke, seriously clean the sand out.

And sorry i can't store a leased car to make my self look more like a tool!

as far as respect for you, i have plenty but you talk just as dumb as some of these newbs some times soo Guess what you get treated like. You talk about my car and it not being show worthy YIPPIE i drive it in the winter, and i dno't have some dorky Klasse count in my sig soo everyone can see that i don't have a life.

And im not driving half way around the state (UBLY) to drag race. Hell why don't we go to Kaukana WI and get some cheese.

Take a joke, and some centrum, and the gas is on the right old man!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
WOW its a joke, seriously clean the sand out.

And sorry i can't store a leased car to make my self look more like a tool!

as far as respect for you, i have plenty but you talk just as dumb as some of these newbs some times soo Guess what you get treated like. You talk about my car and it not being show worthy YIPPIE i drive it in the winter, and i dno't have some dorky Klasse count in my sig soo everyone can see that i don't have a life.

And im not driving half way around the state (UBLY) to drag race. Hell why don't we go to Kaukana WI and get some cheese.

Take a joke, and some centrum, and the gas is on the right old man!

First off I can certainly take a joke, are you kidding me! I'm 5'6" and lost my hair 15 years ago, so my skin is pretty thick, but when I comes to cars and this site, enough is enough Comparing me to noob, please! Now as far as my car care count, thats not there anymore, but rather advertisement for my side business, pretty smart if you ask me As far as a life and how much I take care of my car, I make time for that, usually at night time, when the wife and kids are away or when its raining out, again, pretty smart if you ask me and great time management! Now as far as heading out to Ubly, well, I can understand that, its just the track I'm comfortable with, thats all and its not that big of a deal to drive there, is it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
V
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
V
langwielig.

-Tim

Tim Ex - ContourPower 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
CEG celebrity boxing at SZ06...place your bets!

BTW IIRC Roger was doing close to 100 on 696 with Scott, JD, and I...2 or so years ago.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
rog, don't let STD-a rile you up. seriously, look at the guy. you can't take anything he says seriously. hit 1111111111 on your calculator, then hit square root six times, and that's about the percentage of time you can take him seriously.

if you let steeda get to you, then the terrorists have won!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MxRacer:
rog, don't let STD-a rile you up. seriously, look at the guy. you can't take anything he says seriously. hit 1111111111 on your calculator, then hit square root six times, and that's about the percentage of time you can take him seriously.

if you hit that many ones then thats a high number....

"Seriously if heterosexual males can't show each other our packages, then what the hell are we doing here?"

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

"Seriously if heterosexual males can't show each other our packages, then what the hell are we doing here?"

i love that movie!

btw... that would be a high number... 1.38. anything over 1 is a high number for you.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

i love that movie!

btw... that would be a high number... 1.38. anything over 1 is a high number for you.

I know i know...

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Roger,

That dyno at SZ04 was a joke. The numbers it wa putting out were totally out of wack. It might have been accurate for higher outputs or something but the numbers it was putting out for contours were dynojet like numbers... w/o adding 10-15%. Too bad my car wasn't around to make like 220 with the 15% :-P.

Your car may not have been slow but it was not as fast as it could have been with a tune and an intake cleaning. Heck my car picked up 14 hp w/ just a tune.... and I think I could have easily hit 200 hp with headers and an exhaust seeing as how I had all my cats and the stock exhaust w/ the resonator.

So anyway... everyone needs to stop quoting sz04 dyno numbers because in my mind they are totally meaningless...

now go put some stripes on your crossfire so i'll be able to pick it out from 15 car lengths back.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 31 of 45 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard