Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
WOW its a joke, seriously clean the sand out.

And sorry i can't store a leased car to make my self look more like a tool!

as far as respect for you, i have plenty but you talk just as dumb as some of these newbs some times soo Guess what you get treated like. You talk about my car and it not being show worthy YIPPIE i drive it in the winter, and i dno't have some dorky Klasse count in my sig soo everyone can see that i don't have a life.

And im not driving half way around the state (UBLY) to drag race. Hell why don't we go to Kaukana WI and get some cheese.

Take a joke, and some centrum, and the gas is on the right old man!

First off I can certainly take a joke, are you kidding me! I'm 5'6" and lost my hair 15 years ago, so my skin is pretty thick, but when I comes to cars and this site, enough is enough Comparing me to noob, please! Now as far as my car care count, thats not there anymore, but rather advertisement for my side business, pretty smart if you ask me As far as a life and how much I take care of my car, I make time for that, usually at night time, when the wife and kids are away or when its raining out, again, pretty smart if you ask me and great time management! Now as far as heading out to Ubly, well, I can understand that, its just the track I'm comfortable with, thats all and its not that big of a deal to drive there, is it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00