Tim Ex - ContourPower 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ContourPower:
cars on fire own.

-Tim

the one and only true "flaming" car, eh?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Seriously, whats the deal with all the secrets First it was Marks ride and I said something to JD about it, now this 1 to 1.5 second improvement in a stock CSVT, just say what it is already, I mean, its a Contour, not some muscle car w/ a s/b chevy that could have any number of mods, so just tell everyone already

-3.0L
-3.0L w/ NOS
-2.5L w/NOS
-2.5L w/S/C-er
-3.0L w/S/C-er
-2.5L w/turbo
-3.0L w/turbo
-2.5L w/exhaust/CAI and "Barge" tune
-2003 "Terminator" and if thats the case, I SURRENDER

As far as going down to city airport and it being a risk, well, have someone videotape it and then put it on streetfire, that way, everyone can see how bad I got smoked and what I got smoked by

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Roger...you are missing the point. You have NEVER dragged a MT automobile before. You are 'thinking' that you can hit the C/D times your first shot...and you are DEAD WRONG. Jason has been to the track enough times to be confident that he can beat you on skill alone. I think that is what this entire argument is based upon.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
V
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
V
Secrets kept my interest. Knowledge fulfilled it.

Mystery Roger, is in the eye of the beholder

-Tim

Tim Ex - ContourPower 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Roger...you are missing the point. You have NEVER dragged a MT automobile before. You are 'thinking' that you can hit the C/D times your first shot...and you are DEAD WRONG. Jason has been to the track enough times to be confident that he can beat you on skill alone. I think that is what this entire argument is based upon.

The question is if Jason's tired SVT can even hold up. Not only to the drag race itself but to the "mystery" power mods that are going into it. I think it will be close.....even if Roger doesn't drive the car 100% the car is still going to run a low 15 which is hard for any mildly modded SVT driver to hit. This will be a driver's race.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

The question is if Jason's tired SVT can even hold up. Not only to the drag race itself but to the "mystery" power mods that are going into it. I think it will be close.....even if Roger doesn't drive the car 100% the car is still going to run a low 15 which is hard for any mildly modded SVT driver to hit. This will be a driver's race.

Think before you post....

Jasons Tired SVT contour's engine has 25k on it.. Anything i can fill you in on?

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:

Jasons Tired SVT contour's engine has 25k on it.. Anything i can fill you in on?

How about the trans?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

How about the trans?

How about worry how bad Barge is Gonna crush your EVO,

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

How about the trans?

How about worry how bad Barge is Gonna crush your EVO,

Crush? LOL now you are smoking.

Page 28 of 45 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard