Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Originally posted by ContourPower:
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

I believe its 6.9, but don't quote me and BTW, its all good ...BUT, you'll be enjoying my wing deploying in all its glory and notice the de-badging while your at it too

well, when I'm in front of you Roger, I'll just vent my moonroof ( for added effect).

-Tim

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crossfire = Not Cool!!!!!!

and To bad it doesn't have any of the only M-B parts worth a damn AMG!!

Too you its not cool, fine! I didn't lease the car because I thought it was the coolest ride out there, I just liked the car and how it drove and I certainly don't think its that fast, but its fast enough to beat a CSVT w/ exhaust/CAI, thats for sure.

Now as far as it not having M-B parts worth a damn, well your right Steeda, the engine/trans/rearend/suspension/brakes/chassis isn't really that much and as far as AMG, well, I couldn't afford the SRT-6 Crossfire because at the time they were still $47K+, but in addition to the cost, I didn't want it either because they only come in automatics

In any case, which one of you and your CSVT wants to run it before SZ because all this talk is cheap Just do me a favor and make sure:

-your car is in tune
-you've got good tires
-your car's "ready"

NO EXUSES!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00