I love the "its a known fact that Roger can't drive" bit, its the funniest thing in the CEG, EVER but for the record, I have never claimed to be "Big Daddy" Don Garlits at the dragstrip, even though I cut a good light my first time out of the box Nor do I claim to be Colin McRae on the Dragon, but I'm sure my enthusiasm for going down there every year makes it "look" like I'm saying that I am and if either ones the case, its really too bad

Now as far as Steedas ride beating Hectors, well, I don't see you putting $20K into the car to come "close", but I could see you getting a used Cobra though. Then, after you do the pulley/cat-back/intake and Superchip, the race between you and Hector would be interesting As far as your current car though, I'm ready, willing and very able!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00