Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 45 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 44 45
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Dude, very bold statement, you're not modded enough to say you'll eat everybody from a roll. I will run you to see what happens. I don't plan on losing.

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
Dude, very bold statement, you're not modded enough to say you'll eat everybody from a roll. I will run you to see what happens. I don't plan on losing.

He lives in fantasy island with the other SRT-4 clowns

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by BStoneMega:

I was more or less just running my mouth like everyone else was. However, I do believe I'd be the winner from the people I've seen post in here. I have had the chance to meet up with a turbo CSVT, so I'm not basing this off nothing. I won't post details. I don't know if you have anything done to your Evo or not (and I also hadn't seen you post in this thread yet anyhow), but if you're stock you really don't stand a chance from a roll. If you're modified it's obviously a whole other story.

In my own defense, I think I'm plenty modded enough to talk the talk. 300whp and 365wtq on 94 gas

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Can't wait for the spring modding to begin... plans are already being laid out... will they be completed in time? and what are these mysterious spring time mods? only time will tell.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Barge we should discuss things. The only thing restricting my HP is the turbo now...so the turbo is next to go. I've been debating S3 or other aftermarket, but with my fuel set-up I'm leaning towards other aftermarket. I could get S3 and sell a fair amount of what I have...but then I need to go through the process of pulling everything back off and putting some of the same stuff with a Mopar name on. The discussion with you would be about how you get to do all of the work and I just get to enjoy the results.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Ill race another v6 auto or a I-4(non turbo!!!) stick...just throwing in my 2 cents

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I may ask for a slight headstart against warmonger.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by RyeLou:
Yep, lets hear all the "It's just a Neon" comments.

I am surprised I haven't heard "It's just a Lancer!"

Thats because it only shares the Lancers roof and trunk IIRC

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SCC:
Even though the badge clearly says "lancer" Evolution, seeing the distinct silhouette of the EVO's blistered fenders coming down the line sprinkled between the masses of lancer sedans, wagons and Outlander SUVs is a total let down. the realization of how much the EVO has in commonwith the plebian of mitsubishi transports makes you wonder if the car really is all its cracked up to be. ..... Outside of the aluminum parts, the EVO uses differnt stampings for the rear floor section that are designed specifically to fit over the differential, rear suspension, and tubbed out fenders of the EVO. The body frame, interal side structures, main floor and tailgate are all identical to the lancer.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Thanks. I probably have more trouble launching than you do since your car weighs less than mine.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
Page 15 of 45 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard