Just wanna "air out some facts here"...

Hectors ATX/Zetec ran in the 18's stock, then, he did alot of work to it, including a Jackson Racing S/C'er and by the time he was done with it, he cut THREE seconds off of his 1/4 mile times, has anyone done that with a CSVT, the obvious better starting platform than the Zetec IMO going from an 18 second car to a 15 second car is pretty good and those are just facts you can't deny Jason. I haven't seen any CSVT's runnin' mid to high 12's yet, maybe it will happen at SZ06', who knows I haven't noticed Hector acting high and mighty at all and he never fired the first salvo about this either, check out the locked thread and you'll see. I think when you look at what Hector has brought to the table when doing his old ride, its paved the way for alot of other guys, who may be younger and not have alot of money, who also may happen to have "just a Zetec" to get SVT perf out of it for a couple thousand dollars invested. Think about what you can get a Zetec Tour for these days and the kind of people you'll get them from, sounds like a pretty good idea to me!

BTW Jason, I'm not a hero and I'm not a role model

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00