Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Ya your cool Sc'd zetec was amazing...

and just so you know I have owned 2 SVT's one of them costing 17k since it seems to play an important factor in this. Time? Your joking i hope, WTF did you do? You need to open your eyes. Im not some [censored] newb.

You've done more? WHy cuase your obviously highly intelligent to sink money into a Zetec/auto right? Sure!!!!!

Dream on! and the STI would be the king of the SCC's but becuase your hero roger said the evo is then its cool!

and maybe i will run at SZ but i don't see a point it in since i don't get anything out of drag racing.

You can start preparing your list of excuses now why you lost to barge in his WRX though..

Your post here proves your intelligence.

I modded my Zetec auto to because I wanted to. I didn't mod it for anybody but myself. People like you would/could never understand that.

The whole Evo vs STi is lame. You like what you like....BUT, if your boy Barge had an Evo you'd be cheering for Mitsu.

I will see the REAL racer at the track....Derek.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ