Print Thread
Page 10 of 45 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 44 45
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:

LOL you crack me up....
All I asked for was a 13's slip since your claimin that.
Just because Motor Trend drivers run a 13.8 doesn't mean you will.

Well since the magazines are putting down better than 13.8 down in a stock Evo......13.8 shouldn't be far fetched IF I drive like ass and since my car is modded. I have a friend who ran her 03 Evo STOCK....13.7. Give me a break Steeda.

BTW since I know you aren't bringing anything good to run at the track I will get you some pom-poms so you can cheer for WRXBarge.

Oh I found you some:

Last edited by LocoGSR; 01/22/06 08:49 PM.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I like that idea... I need a squad of cheerleaders.. Steeda can be the head Pom-Pom girl.

I honestly don't care if I win or lose either... because I'll have fun either way.

Warmonger.... 13.9 @ 109... me... 13.7 @ 99 :P Hah... Need more Powa.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
LMAO!

My svt will probably be castrated by SZ so I won't be able to join the festivities.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

LOL you crack me up....

Well since the magazines are putting down better than 13.8 down in a stock Evo......13.8 shouldn't be far fetched IF I drive like ass and since my car is modded. I have a friend who ran her 03 Evo STOCK....13.7. Give me a break Steeda.

BTW since I know you aren't bringing anything good to run at the track I will get you some pom-poms so you can cheer for WRXBarge.

Oh I found you some:

Ill buy a 4cly buy then im sure wanna race?

I really don't care who wins it just think its kinda cheesy that you don't have your pos zetec anymore now your all high and mighty. Give me a break. Like i couldn't go out and take out a loan for a car. But ya im good

We'll see what happens at SZ. and i don't need pom poms so you can cram them in your cramhole!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

Jason, you really don't believe his car is going to run 14-teen something do you I know you gotta go out there and do it, but come on now As far as calling his Zetec a POS, too bad you didn't drive in it or you might think differently, but then again, you don't give ANY Zetec any credit Hector isn't acting "high and mighty" about his car, but then again, when you have the King of all SCC's, you don't need to act, you are!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
King of all SCC's is a pretty strong comment... if everyone thought that way you wouldn't see nearly as many WRX's and STI's around.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

LOL you crack me up....

Oh I found you some:

Ill buy a 4cly buy then im sure wanna race?

I really don't care who wins it just think its kinda cheesy that you don't have your pos zetec anymore now your all high and mighty. Give me a break. Like i couldn't go out and take out a loan for a car. But ya im good

We'll see what happens at SZ. and i don't need pom poms so you can cram them in your cramhole!

High and mighty? You are posting in a thread you aren't going to take place in. Like I posted before you are all talk; just a cheerleader.

POS Zetec? My POS Zetec's blower setup cost more than your badass $2500 SVT. I've done more with the Contour than you have even thought of.... Once you have put in the time and money that I have into a Tour....we can talk.

As far as the Evo being the king of SCCs......I have to agree. The Evolution has a following like no other SCC and performance to boot. EvoM.net alone has over 30k members all over the world. The only reason there are more WRXs and STis on the road is because they were released 2 years before the Evo and they are cheaper (especially the first years).

SZ06 will be interesting.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Ya your cool Sc'd zetec was amazing...

and just so you know I have owned 2 SVT's one of them costing 17k since it seems to play an important factor in this. Time? Your joking i hope, WTF did you do? You need to open your eyes. Im not some [censored] newb. So the cost of my car doesn't exactly play a factor. I guess becuase i got a good deal its a problem?
As stated before i could go get a loan if i wanted to. I would be buying a Lightning, im pretty sure a evo is faster than one of them also correct?

You've done more? WHy cuase your obviously highly intelligent to sink money into a Zetec/auto right? Sure!!!!!

Dream on! and the STI would be the king of the SCC's but becuase your hero roger said the evo is then its cool!

and maybe i will run at SZ but i don't see a point it in since i don't get anything out of drag racing.

You can start preparing your list of excuses now why you lost to barge in his WRX though..

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Ya your cool Sc'd zetec was amazing...

and just so you know I have owned 2 SVT's one of them costing 17k since it seems to play an important factor in this. Time? Your joking i hope, WTF did you do? You need to open your eyes. Im not some [censored] newb.

You've done more? WHy cuase your obviously highly intelligent to sink money into a Zetec/auto right? Sure!!!!!

Dream on! and the STI would be the king of the SCC's but becuase your hero roger said the evo is then its cool!

and maybe i will run at SZ but i don't see a point it in since i don't get anything out of drag racing.

You can start preparing your list of excuses now why you lost to barge in his WRX though..

Your post here proves your intelligence.

I modded my Zetec auto to because I wanted to. I didn't mod it for anybody but myself. People like you would/could never understand that.

The whole Evo vs STi is lame. You like what you like....BUT, if your boy Barge had an Evo you'd be cheering for Mitsu.

I will see the REAL racer at the track....Derek.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I like the EVO, honestly more than the WRX but your attitude since you got the EVO is lame!

Page 10 of 45 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard