The GN is NOT a mullett ride, sorry, thats the Monte Carlo SS or "Gutlass" The year of the car says mullett, but the engine doesn't

Dave, you said something about the car having a BB, well, it does, kinda, check this out. I used to tell people this, the engine was 3.8L and the little "hairdryer" to the left was another 3.8L , thus equaling the power of a BB. IMO, 355 ft/lbs of torque @2000 rpm STOCK is muscle car territory

I was kinda hoping the post wouldn't take the turn it has, but it was inevitable I guess Pete, I don't think anyone is ragging your ride, you've got your 3.0L up and running so whats the problem my man All I ever said is I didn't believe you took out one of my cars with your old set up, thats all but as far as everyone else, well, I can only speak for myself here The hype machine is rollin and it will sell more tickets for SZ06'

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00