Page 6 of 45 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 44 45
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Originally posted by warmonger:
If i had a Replacement Diff or a lsd i would race ya but ya I dno't soo im good LOL

Im kinda known for smokin stock diffs and im trying my hardest to make this one last

Okay.. When-TF is spring zing and is it going to be on a weekend? This post already has me fired up! I can't tell you how many Evo's I saw with boost controllers only pushing high 13's!!! I can't tell you how many people on here think they can drive so friggin good..... I may not drive all that good but I know how to make power and I have the know-how to put it to the ground if I spend the money!

Oh yeah, I hope to hell Hector shows up in the low 13's or 12s so we can all feel good about getting beat. However, if not....he'll never live it down.

AS for me... I'm fired up enough to try and plan a road trip to Spring Zing just to put some "shut up" on as many people as possible.

If it is on a weekend, then I might be able to go. If it is over a holiday weekend then I'm even better.
I have wider tires and I just might come with a suprise or two....

WTF does your post have to do with the post of mine you quoted????

Are you saying your gonna put some "Shut UP" on me?

Hahaha... nope, I just USED you to pick a post and start smack talking.

Hows it feel to be used so badly.......

But if I can make it, and if you wanna step up to the plate....

This is the place to trash talk and bench race right? j/k man, its all in fun. I'll still win though.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Hey Tom, do a search to find out when Spring Zing is. Actually, just go down to the Spring Zing forum and check out the details. May 18-21(Thurs-Sun). Round up some southerners, and make your way up for a good time.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
If i had a Replacement Diff or a lsd i would race ya but ya I dno't soo im good LOL

Im kinda known for smokin stock diffs and im trying my hardest to make this one last

Okay.. When-TF is spring zing and is it going to be on a weekend? This post already has me fired up! I can't tell you how many Evo's I saw with boost controllers only pushing high 13's!!! I can't tell you how many people on here think they can drive so friggin good..... I may not drive all that good but I know how to make power and I have the know-how to put it to the ground if I spend the money!

Oh yeah, I hope to hell Hector shows up in the low 13's or 12s so we can all feel good about getting beat. However, if not....he'll never live it down.

AS for me... I'm fired up enough to try and plan a road trip to Spring Zing just to put some "shut up" on as many people as possible.

If it is on a weekend, then I might be able to go. If it is over a holiday weekend then I'm even better.
I have wider tires and I just might come with a suprise or two....

WTF does your post have to do with the post of mine you quoted????

Are you saying your gonna put some "Shut UP" on me?

Hahaha... nope, I just USED you to pick a post and start smack talking.

Hows it feel to be used so badly.......

But if I can make it, and if you wanna step up to the plate....

This is the place to trash talk and bench race right? j/k man, its all in fun. I'll still win though.

Bring your little girly Contour Tom By then Ill have something that runs 10's

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Bring your little girly Contour Tom By then Ill have something that runs 10's

you may own something that can run 10's, but it will never see them with your ass on it.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Ya ok

Next i suppose i don't really know how to ride?

I'm really sick of you Following me around and Cuasing nonsense. How about you run your mouth to my face tough guy!!! Ya thought soo....

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Ya ok

I'm really sick of you Following me around and Cuasing nonsense. How about you run your mouth to my face tough guy!!! Ya thought soo....

Dear Jason,

I am so very sorry for making fun of you. I understand, now, that my actions were childish and immature. Please accept my apologies, and I hope we can move forward from this point in love and harmony.

If anyone needs me, I'll be driving my NSX.

-Dave

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Ya ok

Dear Jason,

I am so very sorry for making fun of you. I understand, now, that my actions were childish and immature. Please accept my apologies, and I hope we can move forward from this point in love and harmony.

If anyone needs me, I'll be driving my NSX.

-Dave

LOL I knew that would get that sort of response

mmm NSX Sorry i had the money to get one but i bought a G6 instead ya I know there almost the same car...

W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
hahaha. LMAO!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
The GN is NOT a mullett ride, sorry, thats the Monte Carlo SS or "Gutlass" The year of the car says mullett, but the engine doesn't

Dave, you said something about the car having a BB, well, it does, kinda, check this out. I used to tell people this, the engine was 3.8L and the little "hairdryer" to the left was another 3.8L , thus equaling the power of a BB. IMO, 355 ft/lbs of torque @2000 rpm STOCK is muscle car territory

I was kinda hoping the post wouldn't take the turn it has, but it was inevitable I guess Pete, I don't think anyone is ragging your ride, you've got your 3.0L up and running so whats the problem my man All I ever said is I didn't believe you took out one of my cars with your old set up, thats all but as far as everyone else, well, I can only speak for myself here The hype machine is rollin and it will sell more tickets for SZ06'

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
From a roll is very different from a dig...but a race is a race is a race. Have I raced a Crossfire from a dig...no...from a roll yes.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 6 of 45 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard