Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
If i had a Replacement Diff or a lsd i would race ya but ya I dno't soo im good LOL

Im kinda known for smokin stock diffs and im trying my hardest to make this one last

Okay.. When-TF is spring zing and is it going to be on a weekend? This post already has me fired up! I can't tell you how many Evo's I saw with boost controllers only pushing high 13's!!! I can't tell you how many people on here think they can drive so friggin good..... I may not drive all that good but I know how to make power and I have the know-how to put it to the ground if I spend the money!

Oh yeah, I hope to hell Hector shows up in the low 13's or 12s so we can all feel good about getting beat. However, if not....he'll never live it down.

AS for me... I'm fired up enough to try and plan a road trip to Spring Zing just to put some "shut up" on as many people as possible.

If it is on a weekend, then I might be able to go. If it is over a holiday weekend then I'm even better.
I have wider tires and I just might come with a suprise or two....

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black