M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Originally posted by hector:
Let me do the math:

Fastest Contour is 13.4? Stock Evo's with grandma launch run 13.9.....my car isn't stock and I can launch my car......

The above is what I considered started it...
Anyone can go out and buy an EVO. There is a handful of guys that can build a 13 second contour. I was offended at the push over factor that was brought forth in the above post.

It all equals out:

Stock SVT Contour 15 sec.....you build it up to a 13 sec
Stock EVO 13 sec....you build it up to a 11 sec.

I just started with something faster.

If I can do it like my Contour (19-16 sec)...I will run 10s sometime in the future.

Fair...I just get sick of everyone sh!tting on the car I own. I get no respect from my neon, honda, DSM, or any friends. I wonder why I even bother...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
2jzfe with a T-1,000,000,000 in a Lexus SC 300

fixed. Not sure what size turbo hes running, but its good for about 1000 whp. It is on the bottle too.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
If i had a Replacement Diff or a lsd i would race ya but ya I dno't soo im good LOL

Im kinda known for smokin stock diffs and im trying my hardest to make this one last

Okay.. When-TF is spring zing and is it going to be on a weekend? This post already has me fired up! I can't tell you how many Evo's I saw with boost controllers only pushing high 13's!!! I can't tell you how many people on here think they can drive so friggin good..... I may not drive all that good but I know how to make power and I have the know-how to put it to the ground if I spend the money!

Oh yeah, I hope to hell Hector shows up in the low 13's or 12s so we can all feel good about getting beat. However, if not....he'll never live it down.

AS for me... I'm fired up enough to try and plan a road trip to Spring Zing just to put some "shut up" on as many people as possible.

If it is on a weekend, then I might be able to go. If it is over a holiday weekend then I'm even better.
I have wider tires and I just might come with a suprise or two....

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
The moral of the story is this, if your going to drag, get something that can truely handle it and if its something you really care about, i.e. more emphasis on cruizin' and handling, DON'T DO IT

the world would be an awfully boring place if people only raced cars that were "ideally suited" for drag racing. actually, if people followed that acumen, your precious GN (i.e. a six cyl turbo family car) would never have existed, right? or if it did, it would have done so with a big block instead? and what fun is that?

to each his own. if everybody liked the same thing, we'd all be banging steedas mom instead of just most of us.

Wow. Nicely put.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Hated or not... I may have to show up to see this..

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by warmonger:
If i had a Replacement Diff or a lsd i would race ya but ya I dno't soo im good LOL

Im kinda known for smokin stock diffs and im trying my hardest to make this one last

Okay.. When-TF is spring zing and is it going to be on a weekend? This post already has me fired up! I can't tell you how many Evo's I saw with boost controllers only pushing high 13's!!! I can't tell you how many people on here think they can drive so friggin good..... I may not drive all that good but I know how to make power and I have the know-how to put it to the ground if I spend the money!

Oh yeah, I hope to hell Hector shows up in the low 13's or 12s so we can all feel good about getting beat. However, if not....he'll never live it down.

AS for me... I'm fired up enough to try and plan a road trip to Spring Zing just to put some "shut up" on as many people as possible.

If it is on a weekend, then I might be able to go. If it is over a holiday weekend then I'm even better.

WTF does your post have to do with the post of mine you quoted????

Are you saying your gonna put some "Shut UP" on me?

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

LOL....I never live down anything anyway. I get more trash-talking than should be allowed.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

LOL....I never live down anything anyway. I get more trash-talking than should be allowed.

Def not more trash talking than me Nancy!!!!

So SHUT IT!

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Def not more trash talking than me Nancy!!!!

So SHUT IT!

Shut what? I shut my door earlier.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

SWEET You need to come!!! Us contour people need you!

Page 5 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard