Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Hey [censored]...how many things have you done once and immediatly been good at!?

How many skilled contour drivers are there...and by that I mean guys that frequent the track enough to get their 60' down to 2.0 etc...maybe 2 or 3 guys...

It ain't hard to get a 2.3 60. I haven't been to the track in almost two years in my conturd, but I beat you I could still pull the same consistent 60fts.

There are many things I've only done once and been good at. I'm sorry that you just suck!

Hey Pete, check this out My first time down the dragstrip ever was in a 93' Dakota (318, auto w/3.55 "open diff") and I cut a .027 light (.000 being perfect on this particular tree), so sometimes you do get it right right away My best ever was a .005, but I did cut a -.001 once, but that was obviously a redlight FWIW, that Dakota ran a 16.0 @85 mph and then we swapped out the stock computer, replaced it with a Mopar performance unit and right after ran a 15.7 @88 mph! The truck had stock everything, with the exection of a Flowmaster muffler, so it ran pretty well IMO.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00