therouer, i have nothing against you, the french or anybody for that matter and I'm not a political guy either, the reason i said i don't wnat another premier from Quebec is that, the last liberal party was lead by Chretien and then Martin, and it was plegued (sp??) by scandals, money was missing and/or dissapeared without any explanation ( I know Goodall is from Manitoba you don't have to say it). And the reason that i called people that voted for the liberals "stupid" is that people don't seem to remember all of this, last night when i was watching the events unfold on tv, i couldn't beleive that with all that happened liberals were elected in 103 districts

And the only reason i'm going back to Toronto is for work/financial, i work in construction ( drywall finsiher to be exact) and here in Quebec you need certification papers and it's pretty hard to get, in the past 1 1/2 years i went thru 4 contractors that guarenteed me those papers and all of them screwed me over, all combined they owe me over $3500 which i will never see the money, and if do go to work and the CCQ officer comes on the job site and i get caught it's over $500 in fines i have to pay... no thanks i rather go back to T.O. atleast there it's not the goverment that decides if you can/ will work it's the contractors if your good you stay if not your out of a job

OH and one last thing i'm a perfect "franglais" i was born in Montreal moved to Windsor ONT when i was 2, didn';t know any english so got my arse kicked pretty often,moved to St-victor de beauce when i was in 8 , got my arse kicked almost everyday because my french was basically non-existent

So like you said we both have are own opinions and i respect that, i jsut explained mine opinion a little more

cheers

- Eric previous: '98 contour sport zetec mtx light prairie tan