Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by todras:
Very slight economy? So that is the reason to spend the $ on it? Tell me how this higher volume pump I worth the $ over the great flowing pump we already have. What economy are we talking about? Can someone prove this theory? Sounds like another CEG urban legend. "Well it flows more so it must be an excellent part to change."

Eliminate the need of an Accusump?

Driving the Caliber Side project: The LT-5 Fiero is being born..
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I would just boost the motor you have. The 2000 cars have proven very reliable when done right. Take advantage of the good low mileage motor you have now plus save you some hassle(don't kid yourself). You will make plenty of usable power.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by todras:
Very slight economy? So that is the reason to spend the $ on it? Tell me how this higher volume pump I worth the $ over the great flowing pump we already have. What economy are we talking about? Can someone prove this theory? Sounds like another CEG urban legend. "Well it flows more so it must be an excellent part to change."

Umm, the post is essentially saying that moving to the higher volume pump WASTES more gas, even tenth's of a mpg add up. That is totally understandable.

We've discussed using this pump for piston oil squirter equipped duratecs for added durability. Not sure why it would be recommended on a normal hybrid swap.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Guess I read too quickly. Am pissed at ppl telling others what to buy and not having a clue.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard