Ive been looking at some exhaust components on summit racing lately... Just for... Fun... I was thinking of some interesting ideas of exhaust, I wanted to do a dual setup, but from everything I have been reading, there is no real benefits to putting dual mufflers on with a zetec... Aside from breaking the bank. So I thought, if I got a good, cheap muffler that goes under the car and replacing the resonator with it, I could get a little more sound out of the exhaust, and get a nicer tone... but as I though about it more, I decided "why not go bigger piping too? So I went on Summit racing and found some cheap mufflers that seem like pretty good products, I like the Summit and Dynomax mufflers.
My two choices:
Summit Muffler
Dynomax muffler

I like the Dynomax muffler because it says its proven to reduce backpressure 30% better then stock, and I would love to eliminate as much backpressure as possible. But I like the Summit muffler because its a little less pricey while giving the same basic effect. What do you guys think?

Summary:
Cut out res. Replace with cheap turbo muffler, redo pipeing from outlet of "resonator" to rear muffler at 2.25 In. Can Muffler will still exist.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?