If I had do do it again I would try to get a Contour or Mystique with an MTX and it wouldn't matter too much on the motor in it. Altho I have learned through this forum that if it is a '95-'97 Duratec then I probably would pass on it. Then too to do it again I would try to look beyond "LOADED", that is my weakness. The Mystique is well loaded, before that I had a '94 Taurus that was fairly loaded. Before that I had a '92 Cougar that was well loaded, had an '87 T-Bird LX that was well loaded, Fairmont ES, loaded, and I think what started me on this trip was back in '77 I had a '69 Continental that was about maxed out for options; boy do I miss that one to this day. Anyway I seem to be a sucker for loaded cars, and in most cases they end up costing me more repair-wise. So, to do it again I probably would look for a base Contour/Mystique. I do like the style, the '95-'97 Contours and Mystiques in particular.

Pepse.

'95 Mystique LS Young America, Moonlight Blue, V-6 ATX, LOADED. REMEMBER: Always fasten your seatbelt as it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.