Well I never really modded my 95 Zetec... It was kinda pointless since the car was high milaged and wasn't well maintained in the past... What I would wanna do in the future when I have money, is take a CSVT, or maybe even a 95 LX/Sport (I kinda like pre98's over post 98s since Pre's seemed to be a bit comfortable compared to Post 98s ive sat in at Junkyards...), good engine or not, go get a 3.0L Duratec, rebuild it top to bottom, make it sporty.
The chances of it happening are slim to none. Most likily I will stick with my Taurus, then buy a Fusion or Fivehundred, considering the Fusion was VERY nice and powerful, and the Five hundred is very luxurious. I think if some CEGers tried a Fusion with the Duratec, they'd agree with me. Feels very similar to the Contour to some extent. Sadly the Contour is kinda dying... Although I loved mine, and maybe if I do get rich I'd try and find a nice pre98, and rebuild it

I kinda wish I bought a Fusion instead of the Taurus, but I already signed the paperwork, and the Taurus was much cheaper

Sadly Taurus is done, and I have one of the last models and I shall care for it

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --