I voted probably, though I would have gone about the whole thing differently. This car was really the worst financial move I've EVER made.

I bought it used in 2000 for 11k (incl. paperwork). I didn't know a 17.9% interest rate was bad, so I picked it up. Being 19 and having no credit other than a gas card, i felt lucky. After finally paying it off last october, it ended up costing me just over 18k. Now I'd be lucky if it's worth a tenth of that.

But it's been a good car. Nothing to big that I've had to repair, just a ton of little crap. It hasn't been in a state of not needing *something* since very shortly after I bought it. Now it has all kinds of little things wrong that I really don't care about.

Since it has no real selling value, and I took it in the cinnamon ring on interest... the thing will never be sold. I'm going to drive it until the wheels fall off, unless something BIG decides to bite it.

At today's value, I'd probably buy another one if I could find something with 50k or less on the clock. I won't buy anything else that depreciates so fast ever again.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice