Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
I've got an answer , but with a twist . If I had it to do all over again , I would have KEPT my '95 SE , and NOT have bought my CSVT (traded the '95 in on my SVT - to buy the SVT new in '01) . The SVT has been a pretty good car to me , but not without headaches . I had MANY issues with it early-on , that took it back to the dealer many times , most of which were resolved - a couple that I just live with (not that I should HAVE to) . The '95 was SUCH a better car build & quality-wise it's not even funny . You HAVE to have owned both back-to-back to fully comprehend what I'm saying . Plus , I could drive that car anywhere at anytime without fear of any issues whatsoever . I autocrossed it , �¼-miled it ... just drove the wheels off it without a second thought . I wish I could say ANY of that about my SVT - and it's only got a hair over 30,000 miles on it . Not to mention that the '95 would've been paid off years ago & I would still have my sportbike , had I kept it (sold it for extra $$) . My SVT is a great car , but I wish I could really enjoy it , without fear of hurting it , or something hapening to it . With that being said , it's still unclear to me how much longer I'll keep it . Until then , however , it'll be handled with kid gloves - trust me .

WOW, Im very surprised to hear that. But if you want to get rid of the SVT let me know!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier