Originally posted by CSVT#49:
My check was received a while ago. I dropped Grant an email and he replied back letting me know that everything was good to go and that I should see them in a few weeks. I just noticed on my online bank statement that the check was cashed as of yesterday (1.20.06). So I'm thinking its just a matter of time before they arrive at my door.

[off topic, nothing to do with this company]

Ya know, that reminds me of something off topic of this post. I bought some powerline networking products from this "military friendly" site (found them via a link off aafes.com), who charged my credit card immediately for the purchase, then took a day to respond that my order has been processed (not too bad there)... but then a few days after that I got an email from them saying "1 or more items on your order have been backordered. They will be shipped when they become available." It didn't even tell me which items. Why the hell does a site sell something they don't have in stock!?!?!

At least Newegg let me know they didn't have enough to fill my order as soon as I tried to order it. This company needs to shape up, b/c they will probly never get any business from me again.

[/off topic]

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V