Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
This is the last time I bring it up I promise :-)..
John, is saying you have black skin and I have white skin racist? If 'Redskins' is so racist why hasn't Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow coalition fought for it?

And yes, my G-men got their asses handed to them. Hopefully, Eli doesn't emulate his brother in the post-season down the road.

John is saying what? And the reason Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition haven't fought for Indians is due to the fact that his organization doesn't give a damn about the Native American cause. Jesse Jackson is a joke.

Yeah, the G-Men got whooped! Must run in the Manning family. We'll see how Indianapolis does. They've got a lot on their mind so it won't be surprising if they're not focused. Is Dungy back coaching yet?

I'm glad you see Jesse for what he is... :-)

I believe Dungy came back last Monday; hopefully this will give the Colts the extra 'umph' to make it through the playoffs.

Yep, Jesse, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan, etc. Are all freakin' pimps of the people. The can all KMA.

Glad to hear that about Dungy. Hopefully it will give them the umph they need. Such a tragedy though. You're at the height of your career with one of the best records/teams in the history of the sport and this falls upon you. Man, life can sure suck!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R