Originally posted by Bike2112:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
PC has nothing to do with blatant racism. Cowboys, Texans, Mavs are NOT racist name sakes, the REDSKINS name is! None of you can even begin to argue that. So let's just get back to football like Ryan said.

You brought it up tool, and now you want to drop it!?! Why do you even care. Don't you have anything better to do than complain in a post about the injustices of what 'you' think is racist. Your opinion, like mine, is not fact.

Oh, wait, i'm responding to your stupid post in the first place. I'm a tool. I should just ignore you.

I bought up racism in my post by calling out a name that offends people of a certain ethnic group. I'm choosing to drop it because I started the topic and you're not debating it intelligently enough for me to continue educating you. Also, by implying that I'm "complaining" about injustices that I think are racist shows you have no concern nor can even fathom the issue. Couple that with the fact that your best debate tactic is to result in calling me and yourself a tool and you can see why this is well over your head. Therefore, you don't get to play. Now go off and ignore me. The time alone might do you some good. Don't hurt yourself.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R