Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Yes, lets get rid of any name referring to people because they are all offended by them! I'm sure fat people in New York and San Fran are offended by the word 'Giant'! Genocide? Oppression? Yes, the Native Americans haven't been dealt the best hand since the nasty white man come to this land, it sounds like you want to compare it to the Holocaust

Anyways, to be 'PC' I never thought Washington's football team would make it this far and have thus far surprised me. I give them kudos.

Um, Giant can't even be considered an offensive term. So that was a TERRIBLE analogy. The name Redskin is offensive and racist that's a fact. Damn skippy it was genocide they went through and they are oppressed! Yes, I am comparing their plight to the Holocaust! They haven't been dealt the best hand that's all the respect you're giving them? What history books have you been reading!? Get yourself some solid reference material and take a look at the sheer estimated number of Native Americans that were slaughtered or irradicated due to numberous reasons. History speaks for itself man.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R