Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Originally posted by Matt R:
Don't worry, Pete is a good guy, and wouldn't screw anyone over. His post is fine, he is just making sure Pete isn't a bad guy... He wasn't attacking Pete, just checking on his creditentials and past sales.

I think Pete is the LAST guy who would screw anyone over, especially on headlights

thats the first thing I thought

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
I just bought Pete's SVT Contour out of state from over 1200 miles away(flew out and drove it home this last weekend). He was paid for the car before I even test drove it. Sale of the vechicle was largely based on testimony and trust. Car was everything he said it was and was upfront about everything. No suprises.

Pete's a man of his word. You will get what is owed to you.

2000 CSVT Frost Silver 3.0 Hybrid
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Icefury:
I just bought Pete's SVT Contour out of state from over 1200 miles away(flew out and drove it home this last weekend). He was paid for the car before I even test drove it. Sale of the vechicle was largely based on testimony and trust. Car was everything he said it was and was upfront about everything. No suprises.

I envy you

anywho congrads, you invested your money well and I hope you take good care of her, keep whoring her from time to time

#1476422 01/10/06 06:14 AM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Rara:
Do you have any idea how frustrating it is, when you haven't sent the guy a dime of your hard earned money, and he has the balls to not even send a single item of his stuff.

That's funny, but it's actually happened to me. I've given away a couple items and was only charging shipping charges. I was pressed constantly to have the items ready to ship before I even received the money to ship them.

#1476423 01/11/06 01:53 PM
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Pete made me buy my SVT. I hate him. Go get him 99 contour SE!

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by Icefury:

I envy you

anywho congrads, you invested your money well and I hope you take good care of her, keep whoring her from time to time

ENVY, ENVY, ENVY!!!!!!

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard