Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
E
You can contact him through his website.

This is going to happen soon though.

'95 Contour GL, zetec mtx, drop in K&N, exhaust res removed, 4 10" Kenwoods powered by 1000W Visonik amp, 4 5"x7"/6"x8" Visoniks

"Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare."

www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html
J
J
Chris what's up with the Headlights?? Do you still need money?? I can send you some if you do.

95 Ford Contour SE
71,000 Miles

Mods:
KVR Drilled Brakes
Aussie Bar...Thanks Terry!
Sparco Strut Tower Bar
Alpine CDA-7892 Receiver
Alpine CHA-1214 12-Disc Changer
Dual Polk Audio DX 10 Subs
Bazooka EL8A-hp
Oh yes...There's more to come!!
J
J
Chris is there a lay-away plan? If so, ghetto credit is the way to go! laugh

aka " Dj. Spyse "

'97 Contour;Zetec GL Sport T-Red.
Eibach Pro-kit springs
Str8 pipe 2.25 no resonator to a Nakayama muffler W/ 4" tip

Future plans:
Team-Dynamic's- 17" or 18" Monza wheels (white w/ anodized red hubcap), V-spec spoiler, vynil grafx........................
C
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
C
Quote:
Originally posted by JayTour:
Chris what's up with the Headlights?? Do you still need money?? I can send you some if you do.
No, I don't need any more money. I am waiting on one last part to come in. The custom stuff is already done. There is even a possibility of clear blinkers.

There will be info on my website as well. BOOKMARK IT!! smile

-Chris Hightower-
-Hightower Performance Products, LLC

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
E
E
Received fix-it ticket number five for the headlight :rolleyes: !!!!! The postal service loves me now, due to mailing in the fix-it tickets.
But it's all cool, I don't care anymore when the lights get here, they get here(hopefully it will be before I go to school in a month).

'95 Contour GL, zetec mtx, drop in K&N, exhaust res removed, 4 10" Kenwoods powered by 1000W Visonik amp, 4 5"x7"/6"x8" Visoniks

J
J
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
Then, I need to get hold of someone with a pre98 for a test fitting. I think the closest CEG'er with one is in OK.

Hey Chris!! Mines a 97, and I'm a short drive away, straight up I-35 laugh As well as Dallas is a regular trip at least half a dozen times a year just for the fun of it. :p

James
jpett@flash.net

StolonTour97
Riding on 17" ADR Trauma's wrapped in Falken ZE512 215/40/ZR17
E
E
Chris have you gotten the needed parts yet?

C
C
HOLD UP!!!!! THIS SITE IS GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN!?!?!?!?!?!?!! eek frown NO!!!!!!!!!!! How uncool is that?! PLease just tell me thats these are rumors. Headlamps look good, but i like the ones with the just the low beams being projector. Anyway to do something like that? wink

1995 Contour GL
Zetec 5spd
Airbox removed w/ cone filter added. Tinted windows, VentShades.
FUTURE: RIMS!, Power W/L/S, Aiwa CD PLayer, Pioneer Speakers, CTA Intake, Custom Cat-back, SVT BK, WW Touring Spoiler, H&R springs, and graphics by PRO-STYLE Graphics of Orange City.
H
H
contour1995, when u get to contour.org look over to the right for a link about saving contour.org. it'll be down for a few weeks. also there are a few topics explaining everything in the general topics.

...and yes, I did SEARCH first before asking.

AIM:omegazodiac

95 gl
99 contour svt #1750/2760
built 4/6/99
black/tan
plates, not personalized (###-REV)
amsoil series 2000 oil & filter~amsoil tranny fluid cocktail~tint: 35% windshield/front doors,20% rear window/rear doors~black oval/rear strip~nyceboi rear emblem~aussie grills~hella led sidemarkers~piaa superwhite low's~piaa extreme reverse lights~door dingless (knauberized)~hood liner removed~black '95 sail panels~trunk cargo net~mondeo hood struts~ford racing red 9mm wires~autolite double plat plugs~jensen hu~recontented dash clock(it rocks)~clifford ag4 security
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard