Yes I see in that post it refers to a few things. It still doesn't explain the random things not working properly, but I guess I never actually checked the voltage at the battery while the car was running so I will do that. Although given the situation I'm thinking somehow somewhere things are grounding to wires that they shouldn't be or are getting power from wires they shouldn't be. I'm just confused at the randomness of everything and how the wires to the coil pack seem to have such a huge impact on things. I'll try checking the voltage tomorrow morning.

EDIT:
I also forgot to mention that when I fixed those coil pack wires my dome light now comes on right away when I open my drivers side door. It used to not come on at all, I would have to hit the door jamb button about 3-4 times before it would finally come on. Hows that for odd.

Last edited by CSVT#49; 12/31/05 09:01 AM.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp