Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Well, there comes a time in every man's life, when the car he's driving just isn't enough. I've been through a lot with my car, through my entire length of ownership. It's had good days, and it's had bad. Right now, it's not so good. I've been having a coolant leak somewhere that is unknown to me right now, as it's been too cold and wet for me to crawl under the car, or to even care about it. I just replaced the waterpump, the thermostat, and another leaky gasket, and it's STILL giving me fits. I put about 2 quarts of coolant in when I saw it was low, and it somehow just disappears! So, with a lot of thinking this week, I've decided it's time to let it go. My beloved............................... Sunbird will be going up for sale.

A buddy of mine has a 93 SHO that he hasn't really driven in the last 2 years. It's got some miles, maybe 160k, but is in good shape. It's a 5 speed, and the clutch probably has 100 miles on it. Red w/ black leather and moonroof. It's got an LPM chip, K&N, and true dual exhaust. Not a bad upgrade from the 93 Sunturd.

Mark

....nice one..i actually started to believe you,until the part about it being to cold to check...i know you dont drive the tour in the winter!!! nice find on the sho...i've been searching for the last couple of weeks for one,losing ebay bids sucks..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile