Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by CSVT.UA.SHO:
Well Kermit, also being a 20 year old, ihope that i can find something else for you to do. Other than being into contours, what are you into?

I have two hobbies, cars and drinking. Though I don't know that the mountains of TN/NC offer much in the way of drinking.
I like hunting and fishing, but not really looking to do it on the trip. Maybe if the rafting stuff looks fun/cheap enough, we could do that.
It's not a big deal if we don't find something to do. I've had a good time the past times just driving and meeting with other CEGers/anyone else that's up there.

Well, even though I am only 20, I am a Bartender at Ruby Tuesday. I also know other Ruby Tuesday bartenders in K-town so I may have some hooks there. While/if in Peigon Forge, my step-brother's dad owns a diner where I am sure i can get a discount if not for free. I'll run that by him later this week.

98 CSVT 278 of 6535 Born: April 17, 1997 Black w/ Midnight Blue int Alpine CDA-9855; Type-R 6x8" (rear) Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" 2-way comp (front)