nice price. i think i paid $400 for mine. got them from custom cougars and they arrived in about two days! i hooked them to my 3L and i couldnt be happier! the egr mod wasnt too big of a deal and other than that the fitment was perfect . i posted pics of what i did in the 3L forum. i wish i would have known about the cougar tube, but maybe that wouldnt work on a 3L anyways.

sure, buy msds if youve got an extra $450 to spare im assuming msds didnt copyright their design... sucks but that's how it usually works in business...

anywho, i found a MAJOR issue with getting my WRs to fit my 99 was the 2/3 bolt flange issue. my car has a 2 bolt flange and WR is only available in 3 bolt. you have 2 options to make it work:

1) get a 3 bolt cat (buy/swap with someone)
2) have a shop weld on a new flange

with option 1 you WILL have to add the flex pipe that 3 bolt flange cars have stock. i bought one from Bill J. for about $100. i then bought a high-flow 3 bolt cat from Tru Bendz for about $120. everything bolted up just fine, i save a ton of money (over MSDS) and it kicks arse now!

ps the csvts were switched over from 2 bolt to 3 bolt at some specific date in 1999. (someone here will probably know, i forgot). to look for yourself, just lay under the car and at the FRONT of the cat there will be either a triangular flange with three bolts or an eliptical flange with just two bolts. dont look at the back end of the cat for reference cuz ALL of them are two bolt at the rear.

hth all considering these

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.