Found out that the Samsung camcorder I bought my son, does not have a USB connection. Turns out that despite what it shows on the outside of the box, it was the next model up that has the USB.

Needless to say, I wanted to get another camcorder, so I took a chance and went to the mad house, aka Future Shop. Since only Best Buy carried the next model up, I decided to get a higher version Samsung and got one in the a model range up, for only $60.00 more than I paid for the first one, $10.00 more for the extended warranty. Original list price for the new camcorder was $120.00 more than the old, Future Shop split the difference, gave me the last one they had from their in store stock.

I never usually venture out on Boxing Day, so this was a new experience. I remained calm, while others were frantic trying to get the last items on the shelf. I even managed to find a parking spot not too far from the door. All and all, I lucked out, things went well, but I tell you, I probably won't try to do that again. (Shop on Boxing Day).