Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
It turns out the phone guesstimate was off a bit on the torque (I was told 350/360 ). But considering that this mustang dyno is the lowest in town by 40-50HP/TQ, I'm happy. I should be getting some dyno runs of other cars (Terminators and Lightnings) that are easier to tell if this dyno is a ringer or not.

They're only running it to 6K, which limited the HP output shown. This was on 10 psi, 12+ psi was popping the PCV valve off and would oil the turbo up little bit, and smoke out the shop

I'm going to redo my PCV system a little and wrap a few other things up, and go in for the 12-14psi run. I may even get a dynojet run to show what I'd get on one..... if the price is right w/o an AFR run

Warmonger was right about the outside temp playing a factor. This was at 70 or more.

More dyno time in the very near future after I play with the tune a little more and refine my setup.

Those are very good numbers and pretty good air fuel. You should be good for 12-14psi once you clamp everything down.
Make sure that 3.5# wastegate spring isn't opening just from the exhaust pressure on its own like mine was, that will limit peak power significantly.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black