Originally posted by Derk-xB:
Lookin' like a great start, Daymon. Are you pretty pleased with those numbers? I know I would be.

Do you think your tq curve with change a bit once the power becomes more boost dependent? I'm thinkin' it will look more like a curve instead of it's current beautiful table-like characteristics.

I'm really happy with the car and am totally ok with the power that I'm seeing now. Once it's broken in and the AFR is leaned up a bit, I'm betting I'd be happy with the currant boost level for street driving.

My original idea behind this 3L was to try to keep it a powerful setup that isn't boost dependant for actual power.
*The 3L UIM was used to help produce more torque and I liked the design better for FI.
*The LIM was gutted and HEAVILY ported to dump the charge from the UIM very well into the modified oval port head. I would put money down that no one has done anything like this, yet.
* TONS and TONS of time was put into the port work in the heads. Greg's work pointed me in the right direction, but I had a lot of my own twists that I put on his ideas. CC matching all of the combustion chambers took a lot of time, but was worth it.

Though, I'd guess that the torque will slightly get a little more peaky.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone