Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by tour96se:
I know for a fact that this one has it built in..when we tried burning a chip for it we were able to go turn it off..although the car still didnt start..but it built in...

well if it is turned off I could be worth a shot, shouldn't bother me to much as I just got a factory ad on alarm and it has a started inturupt, but I would like to retain the pats system

the dyno I would go to is in East Hartford, CT if we want to get a group of people to watch

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
...no,its not turned off now..when i was trying to use this pcm,and we were making a chip for it,we could go into the sct menu and turn off pats..so it must be internal..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
According to Dom's information if the car has a build date of 2/98 on the PCM has the internal Pats.

98 Tropic Green Contour 2.5 MTX
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MaddMike2:
According to Dom's information if the car has a build date of 2/98 on the PCM has the internal Pats.

to repost what was lost, my car has a build date of 9/98

so again if anyone has a late model PCM with 2 keys let me know, i found one with one key but that was near $200 from a salvage yard, so that is a no go

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard