Guys I buy this stuff in 4'x8' sheets so I REALLY need to get about 15 people with money-in-hand so I can justify dropping the coin on it and cutting it all up (which needs to be done on an industrial band-saw at work).

Each kit includes the oval portion installed into you ovakl by me, and then sent back to you along with the lower front and lower rear portions, which you install yourself.

I offer no painting, polishing, alternative colours or shapes, etc, just the mesh as-is. It is T6-6061 cold-rolled Aluminum mesh - so it doesn't rust nor will it bend easily like gutter-guard and some other inferior similar stuled mesh you may find at Pep Boys, etc. This stuff is the stuff they use for industrial grating!

Cost for each kit is $100 shipped (you ship me your payment in the form of a US post money order (or similar - no personal checks accepted, I'm done with bounced checks!), and your stock complete oval grill up front). Then I will install your oval's mesh and send back the rest of the kit via Fed Ex.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!