Originally posted by SVT3391:
I will be in the tentative group.

Question: is this for contour only, or any car? Can this place dyno AWD cars?

If we use the same place it will only be 2WD cars unless you have electronic controlled AWD that you can disable. And no we will not limit it to only Contours. This way we are sure to get a good turnout...the more people we get the better the deal is. There will probably be a limit as to how many cars though since there are only so many hours available. The one we did last fall 2004 went well aside from it being about 30 degrees that day. IIRC it ended up being about $50-$60 each for at least 3 pulls. Typically you get 3 pulls for $75-$100 depending on the shop.

I will be dynoing the TTA for sure before the spring mods go on Probably will not dyno the SVT unless I make some more performance changes or if we go to a different shop using a Dynojet instead of the Mustang Dyno. If we do this then I will dyno the SVT again to compare the results from my Mustang dyno with the Dynojet dyno just for fun

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew