Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
i guess we both agree to disagree... i will say however it has been entertaining disagreeing with you...alot of times people get their panties in a bunch...uts nice to argue with someone and keep it civil lol..

and i was reffering to the couple of years there when the camaro was axed...gm had nothing for performance besides the corvette

I'll be the first to admit that my GTO is a great lookin' car, but I'll also admit that the new Mustang looks maybe even better. I've even owned 4 performance Mustangs over the years (and the CSVT), so there's something there to like. I've also owned my fair share of fast GM cars, but the GTO is just me getting back to GM after being a Ford follower, basically, for the last 20 years. I just appreciate the big v8s and how easy it is to get big hp and torque numbers from them.

And I guess the reason I went Ford was because I didn't like the layout of the F-bodies, even tho' they were almost always faster for less money than Ford's best. The new GTO [and hopefully the new Camaro/Firebird] is a different story tho'.

2005 RED GTO w/ M6 - Lingenfelter CAI - Corsa Sport Cat-Back - SLP LTs - C5 Pads