Originally posted by DemonSVT:

Why would I spend $7000-10000 just to make a FWD drag car???

If I am going to build a project car there is no way on God's green earth that I would chose any POS FWD platform. What a waste of money. PERIOD!

Just because it CAN be done. Same reason there are 7 second front drive hondas out there right now.

Why do I mod my car then if it's FWD. That is simple. It is a 4 door daily driven family car! I have a low 13 second 5 person car capable of roughly 1G and stopping in less then 120 feet. (soon to be better) It also gets 22/29 MPG which is better then it came rated at new. Modify within reason.

This similar to my belief. I'm positive with just drag radials I can hit high 12s, putting me effectively where I should be in the whole drag race hierarchy on here instead of an upstart like you talking smack to me the whole year I'm in Iraq. BTW, you do know I have a command directive not to race cars while being in flight school right? No flight students are allowed to risk their precious arses. Trying to figure a way around that one right now, but I don't see any way.

BTW Tom with a nitrous setup I would be deep into the 12's easily. I'm just a 40 shot away from 12's right now. Axles willing.

I realize that it will give you the power and thats why I said that. Don't you think I was being supportive enough...?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black