Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Quote:

When I started thinking about how a Saturn Ion just might be able to walk me, I knew it was time to start lookin' for a replacement

Looks like your got out while the getting was good because those cars smoke the CSVT too Someone over on our Crossfire forum posted a link for the upcoming Sky ( ) and there was more than a couple guys over there putting down 230 hp to the front wheels Personally I'd take the Cobalt SS over the ION Redline and you know what, even though the Saturn is plastic, its still 150 lbs heavier, why BTW, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with the "smoke the CSVT comment" BTW, I love benchracing, it makes the winter time alot more fun

Yeah, I'm sorry too. No real offense intended. The CSVT was the best car I've owned so far. It did everything well. Did some things even better than my GTO, but I'll address that problem the first time I do a brake job on the GTO. I'll be a happy guy if my GTO proves to be as trouble-free as my CSVT was.

2005 RED GTO w/ M6 - Lingenfelter CAI - Corsa Sport Cat-Back - SLP LTs - C5 Pads