You know, I have been debating just investing in the dealer software and tuning cars for my spare time extra income.. Sort of like Wayne only I know the cars better and probably get deeper into it. In fact, I know as much as anyone insofar as the different buildups and what it might take to tune it properly.
Greg, you already know the naturally aspirated stuff but I really have been refining the boosted tunes and I feel confident that I could lay out a base tune for any of these FI'd cars.

There is however the issue of SCT tune compatibility. AS you've read before there are sometimes things that don't work perfectly right off the bat because of the code from SCT, such as the raised rev limiter on some codes. In that case the dealer is helpless and waits on SCT just like the buyer. I also have the wideband stuff for subsequent tuning as well.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black