Dans car is a Beast. He built a car unlike anything else that has ever been built. I would love to have it to tune in the shop. We have been working on getting his car tuned to its maximum potential over the mail. Dans tune was also being affected by his fuel pump problems. Chris was having the same problem with the Walbro pump until he figured out how to get the pump to work properly in the Contour. I have no idea to what extent the fuel pump issue changed the tune. It did change the tune enough to switch him from having lean problems to way to much fuel problems. There is no magical I just fixed my fuel pump switch on the chip. Now that the fuel pump issue has been addressed, Dan and us have been working on putting together a tune.

As far as the $80 charge I am a little lost??? Are you saying that if we sell you a tune and it doesn�t work we charge you more???? This I have never done before. If you make a ton of changes to the car and want for us to make you a new program then yes there is a fee evolved.

As far as mail order tunes go. They will not give you the absolute most power. If that was the case we would have not bought a $120,000 dyno. But since we do have a dyno and have tuned tons of Contours and Cougars, we have a lot of information which gives us the ability to get you a chip or program over the mail that will give you more power, raise your speed limit, turn off rear 02 sensors, ect. over stock.