Originally posted by BurritaSVT:
Since Stazi pistons are the for the 2000 bore then the block could be easily hone out to the size. So yes I would have bought the setup from him. But since I sold my PNP heads I figured that I could go 3 liter for the same price because the money I received for my heads basically bought me a 2002 escape motor with 56k miles on it for 550.00 shipped in perfect shape.
And after seeing what you guys are getting out of the 3 liter with just minute boost levels> I rather invest my money in the 3 liter platform. And who know the 3 liter will get better as they offer more for the 3 liters now.

So Now I will be posting in the liter section because I made my mind up. thanks guys I will let this post rest I will post further questions in the 3 liter section.

Oh, I see. You were calculating selling your heads into the deal? I didn't know you sold them already. Well, I stand corrected, a 3L would be very much a viable option if you aren't tied to your old heads.

As far as 3L boost, yeah . I probably have had as much power potential on my stock pistons and moderate boost as you've had full blown forged.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black