Okay, guys. I'm thinking that I probably won't be getting those wheels, due to the color. And, as much as I would like nice gold wheels, I don't think I can dish out ~$200/wheel for gold OZ wheels; which seem to be the only other gold wheel I can find in the United States that I like.

I started looking around and found a gorgeous wheel made by Fox Racing. It is the EVO 3 wheel, and I was really considering getting it. That is, until I realized I couldn't find a dealer in the US. Foiled again...

Or not...

I went to TireRack for the 5 millionth time, and happened across a wheel I had never noticed. It is called the "Sport Edition Fox 3". And, as the name implies, it is a knock-off of the EVO 3. Although it doesn't come in the titanium finish as the EVO 3 does, they still look great. What's even better is that they are on sale for $89/wheel.

Here's the link: http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/CallJsp?target=wheelSearchCloseUp&wheelIndex=12&sizeIndex=0&showRear=no&setIndex=3&filterSize=&filterFinish=Painted&filterSpecial=true

If I get these, and after a while I get tired of them, I will most likely get them powder coated gold.

So, whatchu guys think?

1999 Tropic Green SVT - Rolled 1/24/06 She will be missed.