obviously dont have 2 bald tires and 2 new tires. if you have to buy only 2 snow tires i would probably put them on the front assuming u have allseasons with lots of tread in the back. now if u have hipo tires please dont think having snow tires in the front and hipo's in the back is a good idea. i cant stand seeing these hondas with steelies in the front and their 18s in the back with rubberbands. the winter's gonna eat up the wheels to start, wear out the summer tires and wont match the front tires stored away (rotation is gonna be thrown off), and summer tires simply arent made to handle temps below like 40F. different rubber compound and all. you might as well have comletely bald tires in the rear on those 18s. buy 4 snow tires. if all u do is drive straight then put the 2 snows in the back. if u have to turn onto a hill like my street your gonna want snow tires on the front wheels and very slow gas in 2nd to creep onto my street and make the turn. get the 4 snow tires.

and if u have gc's, raise them. thats the advantage of them and get it realigned. i do it before and after winter.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale