Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Yeah take a look at my engine bay, pics are in my sig, and then if you can find any of his take a look at his engine bay. He made a custom CIA, but there was weld splatter everywhere. Alot of wires were hanging out. There was a short shifter that was just chopped and a big ole hurst shift knob was thrown on there. The suspension wasn't properly done in that it was lowered but the struts weren't upgraded. Before we purchased it we gave him money to install a new oil pan because the old one was leaking(originally wasn't going to be fixed). There may have been other stuff, but that was over 3 years ago and i can't think cause of finals.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
So, the sunset today was friggin awesome. When I woke up this morning it looked a purple neon light was sitting just outside my window. I wish I wasn't running late for work, I would've taken some pics. Happy Holidays and New Years. Everyone drink heavily and drive wisely.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 303GreenDestiny:
So, the sunset today was friggin awesome. When I woke up this morning it looked a purple neon light was sitting just outside my window. I wish I wasn't running late for work, I would've taken some pics. Happy Holidays and New Years. Everyone drink heavily and drive wisely.

I do hope you mean the sunRISE, or I'll have 2 of what you're drinking! I definitely agree though, I was out there in the morning hours working on the motorcycle in my apartment parking lot. I find it easier to do it then, rather than in the day and argue with the maintenance crew about my right to fix my vehicle, even if it is my toy It was gorgeous. Quite a bit of cloud cover made for some very interesting refractions, good stuff!

Last edited by PlatoSVT; 12/22/05 06:51 PM.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
only time Im up before 12. and it was beautifull

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Yeah, that was sunRISE.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard